Sunday, December 26, 2010

barnes and noble

How Do I Use My New Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Sony, or iPad?

I spent the last week fielding questions from my family members about how to use their new devices. I thought that there might be several people out there who previously were uninterested in ereading posts that might need a refresher course. 1. How expensive are the books? Generally speaking the pri. ...more...

barnes and noble

Weekly CyberCoder Tweets for 2010-12-26

E-junkie Shopping Cart for selling downloads & tangible goods http://bit.ly/bt2lVN # I'm at Java Jacks Coffee House (1122 North St, Nacogdoches). http://4sq.com/gCT3Q9 # Had a great weekend off, needed a little mental recharging! # I'm at The Diner (7924 S. Broadway, Cumberland, Tyler) http://4sq.co. ...more...

How the Android Stole Christmas

A holiday tale of the missing tablets. (Despite a promising start in January 2010) During CES 2010 we saw prototypes of a heck of a lot of Android tablets, a good number of which were based on Nvidia's Tegra 2 chipset. 2010 was going to be the Year of the Tablet and we'd soon see a deluge of Android. ...more...

The Christmas Loot
So before I say what I got for Xmas, I must say that I am currently in love with Flo's solo part in Debout Les Fous. It's the song that shows the best of his singing ability, in my opinion. It's also probably the best of Mikele as well. Not that the other songs aren't BRILLIANT, but Debout Les Fous . ...more...
eReader Clip Light

eReader Clip Light by Improvements (Visit the Hot New Releases in Furniture & Décor list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.) Review & Description With its sturdy and lightweight design, the eReader Clip Light will make reading your electronic book a happier and brighter ex. ...more...

Kiddie Star Signs: Parenting with Astrology: Childhood Anxiety

Kiddie Star Signs: Parenting with Astrology: Childhood Anxiety Exploring Sun Signs is about as simple as astrology gets. Sun Signs represent the inner self, personality and ego, everything else in horoscopes and the astrology chart are just makeup and wardrobe. The Sun in Aries is enterprising,. . ...more...

SFR Holiday Blitz: Marcella Brunard's 2010 Book List
I'm Marcella Burnard and as part of the Holiday Blitz over at The Galaxy Express, I'm stepping in to bribe you into giving up your 2010 top pick SFR reads. No taking without giving, however! Below you'll find my 2010 reading list and the few books I consider the top options. When I ran through my li. ...more...

No comments:

Post a Comment