Saturday, December 25, 2010

for unto us a child is born bible verse

Jesus Christ Alone Is God And We're Not.
Jesus Christ the Savior Alone Is God And We Are Not. By Dave Candel Do you want to go to Heaven? Jesus is the way. Have you thought, "why don't I make sure I have it right with God before I make mistakes any more?" And, "If the Bible IS the Word of God, by verbal plenary inspiration meaning every wo. ...more...

for unto us a child is born bible verse

Tree of Nimrod

Christmas Tree (From Forerunner Commentary) When you put up that tree, tack a wreath on the door, and maybe hang mistletoe from the lintel, what are you signifying? John Williamson, in "Christmas Greenery" in the Dallas Morning News (December 6, 1986), encapsulates the pagan origin of decorating wit. ...more...

Is the virgin birth an essential doctrine? Can someone deny it and still be a Christian?~John MacArthur
The Virgin Birth~Matthew 1:18-25 Open your Bible with me, if you will to Matthew chapter 1, Matthew chapter 1. And we're looking this evening at verses 18 to 25 of this first chapter. We began last week a study in the record of Matthew, the record really of the life of Jesus Christ is recorded by th. ...more...
EDIFY… Vol 8, Issue 52
EDIFY… December 24, 2010, Volume 8, Issue 52 Ed-i-fy: (ed'u-fI), v.t., to instruct or benefit, esp. morally or spiritually; to uplift. "Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may EDIFY another." — Romans 14:19 NKJV EDIFY… is dedicated to inspiring and uni. ...more...
Word Wednesday and the Mystery of the Misplaced Comma

So last night I was sitting on my couch, contemplating what to have for dinner, when an alert popped up on my phone. It read GC62YK, Warmer Days Ahead, 6:30. I looked at my watch, and it was 6:45. Annoyed that I had forgetten about my first caching event in the SLC area, I jumped into my car and hea. ...more...

His Birthday

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."Isaiah 9:6 (ESV) Imagine your next birthday party. Ribbons, boxes and bows. Decorations are hung everywhere. ...more...

Arguments Against the LDS Church by Anti-Mormon Sites.
I am choosing one site and looking at the arguments presented from it. I will choose a site from time to time and examine those also. The site presents the idea that it is quoting Biblical texts to oppose church doctrine. I am just taking the first claims that it makes, for the moment, due to time a. ...more...

No comments:

Post a Comment