Sunday, May 29, 2011

chaos

Summer
Summer started at our house on Thursday. Cooper was graduating the next day and it was 92 degrees outside. So I turned on the sprinkler and the boys had the best time for the next two hours playing on the trampoline with the sprinkler spraying them. I had to drag them out of there to have dinner. 'B. ...more...

chaos

Chapter 17 - 27th June 2010 - National Naval Medical Centre - Bethesda.

EmPOV. I was in absolute and utter shock. He was alive, ALIVE. What am I going to tell his mother? That doesn't matter right now; I have a job to do. I lead the way into the waiting jet, directing the guys to strap the stretchers to the fitted bench that ran along the side of the fuselage. I moved a. ...more...

complexity 1: some thoughts on life

So, I've been thinking about life lately. Not in the who-am-I-why-am-I-here sense, but in the what-is-the-difference-between-alive-and-not-alive sense. Now I'm certain that my cogitations are pretty infantile compared to those of certain others, but I'd like to tell you some of what I've been thinki. ...more...

PSPソフトランキング 1位:英雄伝説 碧の軌跡(完全予約限定版:ねんどろいどぷち「..

1位: 英雄伝説 碧の軌跡(完全予約限定版:ねんどろいどぷち「ティオ」「エリィ」、オリジナルドラマCD同梱) 日本ファルコム 販売価格: ¥ 9,240 → ¥ 7,554 (18% OFF!) 発売日:2011-09-29 2位: Steins;Gate(限定版) 特典 電話レンジ(仮)マスコット付ストラップ付き 角川書店 販売価格: ¥ 8,190 → ¥ 6,643 (19% OFF!) 発売日:2011-06-23 Xbox360版&PC版で大好評の科学アドベンチャーシリーズがついにPSPで登場! キャラクターデザインに「ブラック★ロックシューター」等で話題のhuke、ガジェットデザイ. ...more...

Unboxing: Games Workshop Finecast Huron Blackheart

With all the hubbub over the last couple of weeks regarding Games Workshop's Finecast branded models, I thought it would be a good idea to pick up a Huron Blackheart model and do an unboxing, to see just how good these are. Presentation Finecast models now come in a clam pack type of packaging. This. ...more...

Wordless-ish Wednesday-ish: Boxes, boxes everywhere

We have moved to a new home. These are some of our moving day(s) photos. Chaos and mayhem rule. Toddler enjoying the mess and the treasures to be found within it! ...more...

Une bombe de 250kg

Salut tout le monde! Mercredi passé, alors que je rentrais à la maison, je lis sur la télévision dans le métro: "Une bombe britannique de 250kg datant de la 2e guerre mondiale a été découverte près du Oberbaumbrcke." Le Oberbaumbrcke, comme son nom l'indique, est un pont qui relie la rive est et oue. ...more...

[J-Movie] Lady Ninja Kaede 2 (2007)

The lives of many people were thrown into chaos during Japan's Edo period. During all that mayhem, a religious cult was plotting a terrible conspiracy, and the story has remained secret until now. A lady ninja nun, concerned about the scheming, orders Kaede to infiltrate the cult. While successful, . ...more...

No comments:

Post a Comment